The location information reported by your browser is not accurate enough to locate your hotel.
the following steps to resolve the issue:
- Make sure that you are connected to the Internet via WiFi, not cable. Then refresh the test page and try to run the test again.
- Try to run a test in a different browser (Google Chrome is recommended).
- Try to run a test on a different device (e. g. smartphone or tablet).
If you still get the same error message, please try the following steps:
- On a GPS-enabled device with WiFi and GPS enabled, launch Google Maps (if you use Google Chrome or Firefox) or Apple Maps (if you use Safari).
- Navigate to your current location.
- After approximately 10 minutes, refresh the test page and try to run the test again.